lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2008

CHRISTMAS POLL

What would you like to do in our last session before Xmas? Something Christmassy? Then, use any of the structures below and write down your suggestions in the comment section:


Structures

- I'd rather... Use the base form the verb without 'to' with 'rather'
- I'd prefer... Use the '-ing' form following the verb 'prefer'
- If it were up to me, I'd... Use the second conditional form followed by the base form of the verb without 'to'
- I think we should... Use the base form the verb without 'to' following the modal form 'should'
- Why don't we...? Use the base form of the verb in a question
- Let's go ... Use the base form of the verb with 'let's'
- How about...? Use the '-ing' form of the verb after a preposition - here 'about'
- If I had to choose....
- I prefer ...
- I think I would say...


And here's a link where you can learn more vocabulary about Christmas.

7 comentarios:

CARMEN SAURA dijo...

I would like to watch an extract of the film Love Actually. How you watched it? If so, which is your favourite part, if any?

Inma dijo...

Hi!Let's go to see a film,sounds fantastic!.I'm sorry to say that I don't know the film but if I have to choose I'd prefer love film,weadings including...Bye

CARMEN SAURA dijo...

What about Love Actually? Have you watched it?

Anónimo dijo...

Yes, I watched it and I think it's funny. There is a wide variety of stories and all of them are very enjoyable. Personally, my prefered parts are Mr. Bean and the story about the rock and roll star.

Rosa G dijo...

From my point of view it's a good idea to see a film. I haven't seen it, but I think it's a romantic comedy. How about talking about customs and typical meal in English speaking countries? See you later!!

CARMEN SAURA dijo...

As for extreme sports, parkour is indeed a very risky sport but still it must be such an adrenaline rush! There are other extreme sports such as street luge or ice climbing, but to be honest, I'm not really into this kind of sports. I'd rather be safe and sound.

CARMEN SAURA dijo...

I'm up for the film.