martes, 27 de noviembre de 2012

KEY TO EXERCISES and REVISIO OF FUTURE TENSES

Page 121
Exercise A: OTHERWISE / OTHER THAN THAT / APART FROM THAT
1. otherwise
2. apart
3. other than
4. otherwise
5. apart from / other (both are correct)
6. otherwise
7. other than that

Page 139: FUTURE
Exercise 1
1. Shall we get .... I'll go
2. I'm meeting ... I'm going to do
3. I've got to go ... It starts... I'll give
4. We'll have to chat ... )'ll walk ... I've got to
5. We're going ... will you do ... it might rain ... we are probably still going to go ... you're bound to enjoy

And here's a quiz for you to practise BOUND TO, DUE TO, ABOUT TO

Click here to revise the future tense.

Don't forget that perhaps using WILL for offers, promises, threats ... is what you find most difficult. Please brush up on this.

Ta-ra

No hay comentarios: