jueves, 10 de enero de 2013

KEY TO EXERCISES (part 1)

Here's the key for the first worksheet I handed in. It's the one with the explanation of PRESENT SIMPLE / CONTINUOUS / PERFECT SIMPLE / PERFECT CONTINUOUS.

4.

A

1 is being
2 tell
3 says
4 has
5 is

B

6 look
7 are
8 live
9 move
10 resemble

C

11 'm looking
12 isn't
13 Do ... know
14 're repairing
15 's using

5.

1 has won ... has said ... hat-trick
2 also-ran ...has taken ... has not finished
3 has heard ... has-been ... has trained
4 no-show ... has bought ... hasn't come

6.

1 have .. known (c) have been
2 (be) have ... been swimming
3 Have ... completed (d) have done
4 Have ... shown (a) has been reading

7

 She's lived / She's been living ... she's gone back ... she has an accent ... people who come from France ... I have never asked her ... if she speaks French ...she really likes to go ... she's invited me / she invited me ....  I have known her ... we've become good friends

No hay comentarios: